PewDiePie Commenters PewDiePie Commenters

Can't argue with that...

I'm a part of the bro army myself and I cringed when watching this. But I'm cool with jokes about Pewds and the bros nothing to be ashamed about, really.
Obviously you had to have watched his videos to get these references or be an actual bro yourself. Either way, funny, a punch to the guts for all the fans, but if you can't laugh at yourself...

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

Fucking awesome!!

A tribute worthy of Egoraptor. I enjoyed each and every second watching and wanted more! This should be a collab instead, but I understand that would take too much time. Still everthing was so well put together and gave off that overall Awesome feel, even the end was a glorious tribute to him as well and the end song is simple yet catchy and fun to listen. Overall your work has paid off! Grab a beer and celebrate, Egoraptor will love your submission.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Short but sweet.

As always, great animation on behalf of you HappyHarry. I love your work. Audio was perfect and befits the Starbarians and their epic and funny quest and I can't wait to see more. But if its all the same could lengthening it be too much? Or was this just a taste of things to come?
Happy to be a fan and eagerly await the next installment

Telekinesthetics Telekinesthetics

Your comics were phenominal. I still read them even now after seeing this, which, in itself, is even better! I love the animation and the comedy as well!

Favorite!
5/5!

Anime fight! Anime fight!

To Be Continued

...

Goremaster II Goremaster II

Well I look forward to the future.

It looks bright. Front page galore!

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

Not bad at all

I enjoyed it all the way thorugh. Very original and very well put together. The humor, gore, and overall look and feel were familiar to that of South Park and Adult Swim, really up there with the pros, my friend. But this was fresh and new completely awesome in so many ways. I love Goremaster and this series. Good Job!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I can only imagine the torment of other viewers

Very tempting Stamper, very tempting. Not only did I watch Africa dudes once, but five more times! Now imagine my horror knowing that other viewers are probably going to repeat my mistakes!
But I digress. Africa Dudes was long and humorous, but not like "LOL" humor, more like "meh" humor. But to deny these artists great score, who played a helping hand in this is like toast without butter. Good job everyone!
Special Thanks to El-Cid for the Mumbo from Banjo Kazooie cameo appearence.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Very well put together

There's little I can say about such a great flash. The sound was so off the hook, I'd watch it in surround sound. And the animation was fluent throughout the flash, making the short comedy bits and the actions all too great to ignore. You did a awesome job. Thanks for the flash.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

More like a Documentary

"Awesome Reach: the documentary"
Because everything in the flash is true to life. Even the drug references, which in the case of Halo fans are weeks supply of twinkees, ding-dongs, and pepsi.