All 5 art Reviews

Ganondorf Ganondorf

There's power in this picture!

Ganondorf has always been an intimidating boss of video games, but it radiates very well in this picture. The light from the burning embers are a nice touch to an already well drawn and devilish Ganondorf.
On the negative side the vacant space is excessive and needs to set the tone of the entire picture. But aside from that I can feel the radiating evil from Ganondorf himself.
You pulled it off very well.

MNT - Raph MNT - Raph

Deep. Very deep. And I also guess its the right timing considering that there's going to be a new movie.

Mastermind! Mastermind!

Question

Mastermind is buff, but he let's his minions do the work, that I understand. But does that mean he too can kick some tail?

The-Swain responds:

Every criminal genius must be capable of saying "I'll take care of this...personally" when all else fails.

3 3

An epic duel I'd want to see

Forshadowing the events of some fan dream, Tmkunt? Or just a fan yourself? Awesome art and potential for being on the calendar!
I love Salad fingers being occupied with his spoons as the others fight. Capturing the fierce presence of Dad is what makies this piece epic visually and narratively.
A picture is worht a thousand words, you my friend wrote a trilogy.

tmkunt responds:

thanks bro

PAWN Tribute PAWN Tribute

Pawn is an awesome comic!

Just wish it updated by now.